Recruiting Commercial – Recrutement urgent d’un commercial bilingue pour une compagnie internationale à Lomé.
- Offre publiée par : Journal Emploi
- Date de publication : 04/07/2017
Pacific International lines is a privately held company incorporated in Singapore that operates a range of businesses spanning from shipping to container manufacturing and other logistics related services, with the core of our business in container shipping. Pacific International Lines has developed from a coastal ship-owner/operator in Singapore, into one of the largest ship-owners in Southeast Asia with a focus on Asia-Africa and the Middle East. PIL is offering container liner services and multi-purpose services at over 500 locations in 100 countries worldwide, employs about 18,000 employees worldwide.
PIL TOGO as agents for Pacific International Lines, is looking to recruit Internal sales to join PIL Togo Commercial Organization, to be based in Lome. You will manage existing customer relationships and performance, growth in targeted areas, as well as secure new customers with a focus on phone/mail communication with customers.
We offer you an exciting job opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterised by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relationship with our current and new customers.
• Build a good understanding of target customers (contact, commodities, trade lanes, type of business, contract information including exceptions and service requirements).
• Maximize impact of transactional sales through effective probing, and lead qualification.
• Provide personalized service and build relationships with customers.
• Track competitor information and market trends and suggest required action.
• Stakeholders engagement with the aim to increase business and follow-up on lost business.
• Identify customer needs, opportunities and key buying factors of accounts, and formalize those into account plans and strategies.
• Establish strong, multi-level, win/win relationships with new and existing customers (including main decision makers and influencers).
• Formulate and manage service contracts with customers.
• Ensure replies to all sales leads and key correspondence are delivered within 24 hours.
• Communicate service or rate changes, notable trends, policies and other relevant information to assigned accounts.
• Assist with processing price quotes and rate negotiations.
• Effectively assist in problem resolution through delegation to the corresponding internal department.
Who we are looking for?
The ideal candidate must possess enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn. We also value great people skills, ambition and integrity.
A Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing is preferred with 2-3 years industry or equivalent sales experience. You should have excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both written and oral in French aswell as in English). In addition, you should have organisational and time management skills including multi-tasking, prioritising, and the ability to plan work activities efficiently to meet deadlines.
You should have high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) and a strong ability to quickly grasp and work with web-based software.
How to apply
Last application date: 12th July 2017
Application should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PIL TOGO S.A.
Centre Samir Tabchoury – Blvd du Mono 17 BP 172 Lome 17 Lome – Togo